8/6/07

Even 4th graders have a conscience...


I received this letter, during summer vacation, in the mail from a student. I guess she couldn't hold it in any longer. It was very sweet. However, it made me realize that maybe I haven't been spending enough time on spelling, so we'll work on that this year.
~Lesson Learned: It's never too late to apologize!

4 comments:

maynard said...

I love your blog! Its such a cute note, i can just imagine how much it was killing your student to keep that inside.

Heather Elizabeth said...

Jamie-LOVE IT!!

This note is so awesome. I hope you save it forever. So cute :-)

Andy said...

I can't believe you posted the note I gave you.

Reshma McClintock said...

Precious. It's never too late to apologize...I'll keep that in mind. By the way...Andy's comment made me laugh out loud in my office :) R.