8/11/08

back to reality

today is a very sad day. i looked at my calendar and saw that i only have 2 WEEKS left of summer vacation. i know, those of you who work "real"jobs have no sympathy for me. I'm sad because there will be no more lunch dates. no more hanging out with my stay-at-home-mommy friends. no more sun tanning. and here's the killer...no more sleeping in. I'm not excited...yet, but I will be once I am no longer in mourning. =(

4 comments:

bobbi jo said...

oh you will be, i know you well enough to guess that, like myself, you get very excited about back to school. ahh... the smell of freshly sharpened pencils...

Heather Elizabeth said...

I will be bummed too! Don't think you can run away on me. We will just see each other in the evenings. Love you!

Dana said...

i definitely say to enjoy the sleeping in while you can =) i don't really remember what that's like! i hope this school year is great for you. i would love you as a teacher for my kids.

Misty and Matt said...

I will miss being able to call/email you and know that most likely you can run with me on a whim! Maybe we can get a group of our kids together for you to teach some day...and it won't start until 9:30 am- then you and all of us can take our time in the morn!
Anyway- we'll have to run in the evening every now and again when you're back in school!