
My little sister and I, while we've had our differences over, oh the past 25 years, have one new thing in common. Rachel got a job at my school teaching kindergarten. I love seeing her walk her 20 little "can't walk in a straight line, can't always make it to the bathroom in time" class down the hall. I love peeking into her classroom and seeing her with her little brood of out-of-control crazies, and I love seeing her everyday at work. We've bonded :)
(Our first photo together as teachers..."pajama day")
6 comments:
i think that is really sweet. that's what happened to my sis and i when we got married, but especially started having kids. that common denominator. how fun- and rare- to work with your sister. i would love it.
So fun! Congrats to Rachel :-)
Rachel grew up?? She's old enough to be a teacher?? :) So proud of her. ...r...
That's cool Jamie...It seems like time has flown since she went back to school. I can't believe she's already out there teaching. I'd like to request both of you as teachers for Kylie!!
I pray you don't ever loose sight of how great a privilege it is to have and to be a sister. It's not a relationship you get to choose, but you do get to choose what the relationship will be like. I'm so pleased you both see the value and have chosen wisely.
Love, Mom
LOVE the pjs too :-) We have those at our house too.
Post a Comment